We are specialized in on-site project and site management
• Plant design and layouts; 2D/3D-PDMS, Micro Station design
• Civil construction management, quality and progress supervision incl. steel structures and HVAC
• Erection management, supervision & quality control of installation of power boilers, recovery boilers, evaporators, recaust, limekiln, digesters, washers & other pulp mill equipment, high pressure piping etc.
• Electrification supervision, LV and HV electrical equipment and systems
• Automation, I & C supervision, field instrumentation design, calibration, testing
• Procurement support and cost control, workshop quality control
• Supervision of deliveries, open case control and quantity surveying
• Time scheduling and progress reporting
• Planning and coordination of start-up activities
• Assisting in hand & take over procedures
• Commissioning management, operation and maintenance services incl. training
• Services available for specifying process equipment and site works e.g. erection, insulation, paintworks
• O&M services
• Owners Engineering services
Advisor for industrial connections in South East Asia
• Confidence, managerial and culture know-how
• Internationally experienced team
• Prompt actions, the success lies on timely trouble shooting and Senior Engineers
• Good project implementation is not only technical skills. Cross-cultural understanding and social skills enhance the success of the implementation. Our personnel consist of proven specialists who have served for many companies and projects within their work history in Europe, Asia and South-America.
• Some of our employees have EPC/Turnkey-project background, also on Nuclear power projects.
We represent many other experts on conventional and nuclear power plant, so do not hesitate to contact us.